Sunday, November 14, 2010

It is Bitter Sweet For Me


Hmmmmm......I have been thinking a lot about my Blog Posts lately. I originally began posting on Myspace and used this site as a directive to go there. Well, things have changed on the Myspace site and It is not as it used to be. I am really not happy with the new layout. It is really confusing. Soooooo, from now on, I will be posting my weekly Blog here. I am still trying to figure out how this all works here to but I do believe that it will allow me greater ability for postings and comments. I want to give all of you that read my posts the ability to respond and keep in touch. It is bitter sweet for me to leave my Myspace Blog behind but it is a decision that is for the best.
Hope to have you all visit me here.
Much love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment