Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday

It is that time again.....another video in the Nail Tips Series for Today's Tutorial Tuesday!!!! Today I share with you my favorite Base Coat, Top Coat, Clear and Clear Matte Polishes. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment either here or on YouTube.




I also would like to share with you an OOTE video I filmed for this past Saturday's Band Performance.  In the video, I forgot to mention the color of nail polish I am wearing...it is called " Mega Watt color # 403 by L A Colors Color Craze Collection.  On top of that I have on "Sassy Sparkle" color #441 also by L A Colors Color Craze Collection...and of course I am wearing my base and top coats too. If you have any additional questions, please ask and I will gladly answer.



Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment