Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tomorrow Is Christmas Eve!!!

Can you believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve?  Whew....Christmas...it is almost here!!!  We had a Christmas Party at our house last night with the Band.  It was such fun!  I made a pan of lasagne, two cream cheese spreads and Red Velvet cake balls sprinkled with icing and cocoa.  I also put out a few other snacks such as peanuts, dried cranberries, olives, chips and pretzels.  Our friends Denise and Marty, brought a tray of shrimp cocktail and a huge pan of apple strudel. In addition, all of the Band brought a bottle of their favorite alcoholic beverage to share.  It was a nice time...everyone enjoyed the food, drink and fellowship.  We also played some music of course and sang in our Music Room/Studio.  Wish I had taken some photo's...oh well.

Anyway, I did film a brief video of a last minute Shopping Haul which finally completed my Christmas Shopping. 




I hope you are all enjoying the Holiday Season...I send wishes your way for a very lovely and peaceful Christmas.  Enjoy your time spent with Family and Friends and I will see you back here soon♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment