Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Many Blessings

I hope your day was filled with many Blessings Today!!!
Mine was....I spent the day with Jimi, which is always a Blessing!  Later, I filmed a few video's that I have been wanting to create in order to share with you all. Practiced with my Band and finally finished out the day spending time relaxing with Jimi in our Living Room.  For me, it is such a Blessing to spend time with my Husband and to be creative.  I am truly grateful for these Blessings.

Stay tuned for a few new video's coming soon  If you are interested in touring our Living Room...check out this link http://youtu.be/2f5eXjemkUI

I would love to hear what you are grateful for or how your day was today...hopefully it was wonderful!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

*Photo courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment