Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gunpowder Green

Hello my Friends!!!

Last week I caught some sort of cold that began like an allergy then settled into a chest cold.  I am still dealing with it and feel so under the weather.  Singing is so difficult when you can not breathe properly and the voice is not at it's best but...life goes on..
Anyway, I have had this loose tea on my shelf for a while now and thought that it would be a great time to use it.

Green Tea is so good for you!!!!  It has many health benefits. Tea in general has many health benefits over coffee...but I do have to admit, I can not give up my coffee.
So since I am really needing some TLC, I made my self a cup of this healthy hot beverage.


Ahhhh...now I think I will sip it and try to rest.
Before I go, I want to mention that I have a few "Kitchen Spell" Posts coming soon!!! In addition, I found a lovely book in my Bookcase that I had forgotten about... It has all sorts of  beautiful photo's and information about herbs, essential oils and natural recipes.  I simply can not wait to share this all with you♥
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment