Sunday, October 19, 2014

Trunk Show Updates

I wanted to share that my Second Trunk Show of the Season went well yesterday!!!
The Blessings Orbs were very well received and that makes me happy!!! You can visit here to see them♥


Also, The Rose Milk Ritual Bath Tea/Sachets were much loved!!!!!  I noted this announcement on my Facebook page:
"These Lovely Bath Charm /Blessings Sachet Sold Out at my Trunk Show Yesterday!!! They are really special and I know you will agree so I have placed them for you to purchase...Now in the Boutique"
You can visit here to do so: https://www.etsy.com/listing/207726260/rose-milk-bath-sachet-bath-teaancient?ref=shop_home_active_1

 My Next scheduled Trunk Show is on November 8th.  Look for more information on that soon.
One last thing...if you are on Facebook, I also create an Event for each show.  It is a place that I present information and we can all be interactive.  Here is the link to the last event: https://www.facebook.com/events/738265899573005/
Please feel free to join me on the page and on future pages too.

One last thing, I filmed a video last night for the "Magical Makeovers" Series.  I hope you enjoy♥


Have a Beautiful and Magical Day!
Much Love and Many Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! You make such beautiful, Victorian, magical things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! It is always so enjoyable for me to share the things I create with those that share the same interests♥

      Delete