Saturday, January 10, 2015

Many Things are Happening!

Hello Friends!
First, All kinds of Lovelies are coming to my Etsy Boutique for Valentine's Day!
Please visit me there...I am super excited to bring these treasures to you. 
www.miladyleela.etsy.com
Valentine's Day is my most Favorite Holiday and is truly Magical for me...It is my Wedding Anniversary after all♥
‪#‎Valentinesday‬ ‪#‎miladyleela‬ ‪#‎herbs‬ ‪#‎Herbal‬ ‪#‎herbalapothecary‬ ‪#‎rose‬ ‪#‎lavender‬ ‪#‎potpourri‬ ‪#‎salts‬ ‪#‎soaps‬ ‪#‎scrubs‬ ‪#‎aromatherapy‬ ‪#‎healing‬ ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎loveblessings‬

Second, in case you have not seen my comment on Facebook...I am again a featured Artisit in the Winter Edition of Abra-Zine.
 My article is in reference to Intention Setting for the New Year and Smudging Rituals.
http://labohememagique.weebly.com/abra-zine.html
Look for me on Pages 7 and 9.

Third, if you don't follow me on my other Social Networks as of yet, I would love to have you with me.  Visit here www.miladyleela.com for the links to my sites.   There is something very Enchanting Brewing in My  World and I can not WAIT to share it with you!!! I Promise to keep you posted!
...and remember...
Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. I will be setting up my Altar for Imbolc soon.  I hope to do a video so that I can share it with you. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment