Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Preparing For Ostara ~Sacred Spaces of Home

I have been preparing for Ostara and have finally created my Sacred Space Altar.  I am so looking forward to this Spring Equinox!!!   Of course I want to share this Sacred Space of Home with you here, so I filmed a couple of Video's.  The first is from some shopping that I did for this preparation and then some...Please watch to see♥


The second is the completion of my Sacred Space....I am really happy with how it is set and look forward to the quiet meditation time that Jimi and I will receive from this space.


By the way, I have also filmed a DIY video sharing a project for an Ostara seven day candle...I blogged about it in a previous post.  If you have not seen it yet,you can do so by visiting here:
Pt. 1 https://youtu.be/m_RagFfgy60
and Pt. 2 https://youtu.be/_HCH3Ma-M9M

I send you blessings for a Lovely Ostara/Spring Equinox♥

Much Love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Laura♥
    Blessings to you Love for a Beautiful Ostara/Spring Equinox !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ostara is such a lovely time! I know yours will be magical! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Ostara to you too Jennifer!!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete