Monday, September 21, 2015

Hand-Milled Soap Making at The Teacup and Grounds


Hello Friends!

Last week our class at The Tea Shoppe was truly lovely and Magical!!! We created Hand-Milled Soap using a Goats Milk Base pouring method. Each of the Ladies took home a beautiful and unique block of soap that they crafted with specific intention that spoke to each of them individually.
Preparing for class consisted of placing all sorts of wildcrafted herbs and flowers as well as an array of oils out for the Ladies to choose from.
 In addition, I prepare gift bags for each of my Students to take home with them along with their completed projects.  The gift is a small treasure from the Tea Shoppe that is relevant to what we will be working on that evening. For this Class, I placed a tea light candle from my Magical Moments Collection into the gift bags.  My intent was that each of the Ladies will enjoy a nice relaxing bath using the soap that they have made while creating a lovely environment for themselves.

These photo's show our creations setting inside the chosen soap molds.


I can not begin to tell you how special each of our classes are...you just need to see for yourself.  So if you are local to the area, I invite you to join us on a Thursday evening for Tea, Treats and Creativity!
No worries, if you are not local, as I will be sharing most of our classes as an E-Course that you can take online.

Message me if you have any questions on how to join in on the E-Courses.


You can find my Magical Hand-Milled Soap Block available for purchase in my Etsy Boutique
https://www.etsy.com/listing/248954966/red-lychee-chai-goatsmilk-soap-block?ref=shop_home_feat_2

I send you wishes for Love, Peace and....
Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment