Sunday, December 6, 2015

Creating So Much As Of Late

Hello Friends!
I have been creating so much as of late.....my newest creations have been Bath Bombs.  I really dig making these! 
This is what I posted on Facebook about them♥
~I have been creating the most lovely Bath Bombs...
These are truly a passion for me to create as I pour so much of my heart and soul into each and every one of these.
My Bath Bombs are filled with essential oils that will not only smell so heavenly, but will soften your skin so beautifully.
Just wait till you experience it!! These are also the perfect gift anytime...make great stocking stuffers and extra little prezzies for times when you need to have a gift for someone.
Shown are my Magical Winter Forest Bath Bombs.
Filled with Cedar and Cinnamon Clove oils.
Perfect for this time of year!!!
I can customize any blend for you as well if you want.
Message me and I will share my list of oils you can choose from.
Much Love,
Dena


I will be adding these to my Etsy Boutique soon or you can purchase them directly from me to...just message me to let me know and I can send you an invoice♥
In addition, I have also created another Hand~milled soap Blend that is perfect for this season or anytime that one may suffer from allergies.
 Introducing my Lavender Sinus Blend.  The base is Goats Milk so this is perfect for nourishing your skin while the herbal blend does it's work.

This is already listed in my Etsy Boutique but again, you can always purchase direct from me by leaving me a message.

Classes at the Tea Shoppe have been going Well...Our last class was Creating Ornaments using Natural Elements dipped in Beeswax.

Everyone's Ornament came out so beautiful♥

Also, wanted to mention that I have added several new Video's to my Channel. If you have not watched in a while, I welcome you to do so...
http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela

Have a Beautiful and Magical Day...thank you for visiting here♥
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment