Sunday, February 7, 2016

Speaking Volumes Louder ~ Weekend Smudge ~Good Morning Beautiful day

As always, on Thursday Evenings I teach an art class at my Tea Shoppe.  When I came home later that night, Jimi surprised me with a beautiful and fragrant yellow rose. On the tips of the petals,  are touches of Red.
This Rose symbolizes our Friendship that we share and our Love and Passion for each other as well.  He did not speak that symbolism to me but I know it is what he intended when he decided to gift me that particular Rose.  Although I do love getting a bouquet, sometimes a single rose speaks volumes louder that an entire bouquet!  In this case this particular rose did speak volumes louder.  Jimi and I celebrate our Wedding Anniversary on Valentine's Day and I could not be happier!

The house was quite on Friday morning before our work day began and so I took the time to do a weekend smudging ritual that I thought I would share with you.  I hope this short video helps to put you at ease and allows positivity to come your way.


Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments: