Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Meditative Intentions

Jimi and I were just recently gifted this Beautiful Photograph and I just had to share it with all of you.
My Friend who had gifted this to us told us that the photograph would speak to let us know where she wanted to be...and so she did!  She is exactly where she was always meant to be!


Much Love,
Milady Leela

P.S. This Photograph and a few other messages has reminded me of a new project.  I will be sharing a new series on my Youtube Channel in which I am calling...~Meditative Intentions.
I hope you will join me there.
This is the first video in the series...stay tuned for more to come♥

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture and wall!

    I don't really visit YouTube much so sorry I rarely watch videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura,
      Thanks so much and no worries about youtube...I appreciate you so much that you visit me here♥
      Many Blessings and Happy Full Moon!!!

      Delete