Thursday, December 29, 2016

So many Happenings~Christmas Week Celebrations


Hello Friends!

I do hope that you had a Happy and Very Merry Christmas!

Our family sure did!!!
Here were some of the happenings in my World:
Jimi and I experienced going to a tree farm with our Friends Robin and Roger.




We Celebrated Christmas with our Family.







...And with Each Other♥



Miss Summer and I got together at The Tea Shoppe and she created a gift for her Family.
I taught her a mixed media technique and she ROCKED It!!!!!


 Watch her create here:


I made some handmade gifts and filmed my process.

 



                                                     https://youtu.be/b-XPHmL6SnU

 I decorated my Planner for Christmas Week.



....and chit chated on Christmas day while preparing a fabulous "Kitchen Spell" for our Holiday Dinner.
https://youtu.be/4kDxRhL1K84

Yes.... So many Magical Moments!! It was a Fabulous Christmas this Year!!!

What were the Happenings in your world?  I would love to hear about them♥

Much Love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment