Thursday, May 4, 2017

Pure Magic~Beltane~Welcome May

 As I look at this week's Planner Spread/Vision Board, I recall how Magical a Secret Garden really is!!!
Who has watched the movie "The Secret Garden?" I have the Hallmark Channel Version and also the play from the BBC.
That story never gets old for me!


I am really loving how this spread has come out as it represents all of the plans I have for our Garden as well as Welcoming May.  The yellow roses are representative of the friendships that I have recently been establishing both online and in person. The braided bookmark claims Beltane and the Maypole and I added a special charm to the end of it...a piece of citrine encased inside a wired basket for abundance and blessings.
Can you envision yourself alfresco in a Secret Garden...dreaming and planning for what you want to manifest?
Now is the perfect time to sit outside and enjoy what Mother Earth has so sweetly given to us...Pure Magic, wouldn't you say?
We can count on the Wheel of the Year, turning to expose a Magical Season in which to rejoice in!

I hope that you are rejoicing in the Season you are in, in your part of the World.

Much Love,
Milady Leela

P.S. Be sure to visit my Youtube Channel and click on the Planner Playlist to see all sorts of goodness and inspiration.
http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela
Also, please feel free to join the Planner People and Vision Board Creators Group I have on Facebook....there you will find a community of like minded creative people.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/389873328038583/
 Also, speaking of "PURE MAGIC"

I have the most amazing 100% Pure magical Beeswax Candles in Votives, Heart Shaped Melts and Heart Shaped Tealights available for purchase.
Give me a Buzz(wink, wink) at ~412-301-5323~ if interested and I will get back to you.
 XO


No comments:

Post a Comment