Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sending Notes


I have always loved the idea of sending a note to someone through the mail rather than electronically with an email or social network. It is very special to receive a hand written letter or note from a friend who took the time to carefully pen their thoughts on paper. I have always collected beautiful stationary and the sort through the years….I love invitational stationary and seem to have quite a collection of that. So with the thought of Beautiful stationary in mind, I have decided to add a collection to my Etsy Shoppe.

I have already placed one collection into the Shoppe and now will have an additional collection available.

The cards would make a lovely gift for either yourself or a friend. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment