Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Go Green!


I found this really neat color of Green nail polish and wanted to share it with you!

Spring is here!!!! In honor of that, I have done my nails in this color and have added gold glitter on top for added detail.

I think it looks really nice…although green nails may not be your thing. I also found a great nail tutorial on how to do a “Strawberry Nails” technique. I cannot wait to try that! Below is the video.

With spring time now in our corner, it is time to think about rebirth, going green and thinking about making our world a better place. Plant some flowers or grow a garden, start something new! The sun is shining and you can make a difference on this earth…..reuse, recycle, make less waste, be creative and most importantly, take good care of yourself! The world is truly a beautiful place.

Much love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment