Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Creative and Spiritual Inspiration






The Band returned back to Pittsburgh from Chicago as planned last Friday. What an incredible experience we had. We competed along with 10,000 other acts. We were not selected but the opportunity alone was amazing!!!! Traveling with the Band was so much fun and I can speak for all of us that we look forward to many more road trips.


My Hubby and I are now in Sedona Arizona. We have come here for some creative and spiritual inspiration. I am so in awe of the beauty of this land!


Words can describe just how amazing it is here. I am drawn to this place like no other. It use to be that the ocean was that place for me...well the beauty of the ocean still captures me but this place, oh my...it just takes my breath away.

We plan on visiting the Grand Canyon this week....I can not wait! Will have pictures to post very soon.

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment