Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday and Carousel Enchantment

Another Tutorial Tuesday! This time I will show you how to create a bow hair style, using your own hair....really simple to do and makes a really cute look to rock any way you wish. Watch the video below to create this look.




There is also something else I wish to share with you today and that is this dreamy carousel.

I don't know about you but I think carousels are so lovely and enchanting!!! Have you ever just closed your eyes while riding and let you mind wander to a far away place? Listening to the music and allowing yourself to be carried away as the breeze gently ruffles your hair. I long for summer days and magical starry nights when I can ride on the enchanting carousel again, to be swept away in a wonderful dream.

How about you?

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment