Saturday, February 11, 2012

February Favorites Beauty Review and A New Video

I just finished creating a video reviewing the recent cosmetics I have purchased. I have so much information to share in this video. It is rather long but I am so excited to give you this information so I did not edit any of it out.



As promised in the video, I am including a picture from this past weekend's Band Gig.


I am wearing several of the eye shadows I have discussed. Also included is a picture of the nail look I had on in the video.

I hope you enjoy. Please message me if you have any questions about the products shown or reviewed. I will be happy to answer. Also, if you are enjoying my Youtube Channel, please feel free to share with your friends. I would so appreciate your help in spreading the information I enjoy sharing.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. I will be back soon for a Tutorial Tuesday blog post with a video.
See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment