Monday, May 7, 2012

Mani Monday ....Ombre Blue Sparkle Nails

Today is Mani Monday!!!!
The look I am wearing this week is what I call "Ombre Blue Sparkle Nails."



 I have been wanting to wear this look for quite sometime but never got around to doing it until now.  It takes a bit more time to create because the blue color is applied with a cosmetic sponge.  This technique makes a mess on the skin around the nails so there is clean up involved, which is one reason why I have not worn this look before now. I would suggest scheduling extra time if you want to give this a try.

These are the products that I used in order to create the look.



You can use whatever colors you own and, it does not have to be Blue.  I chose blue Blue because I wanted to wear that color this week on my nails.  I think any color would be amazing though!

I have also created an update on my Nail Polish collection...you can watch it here:





I hope you have a beautiful and colorful week!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment