Sunday, July 22, 2012

Date Night...OOTE



Last Night Jimi and I had a Date Night!!! We managed to have a night off and decided to see one of  our Favorite Bands..."The Chain".  They are a Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band and they are absolutely amazing!!!! We (Our Band) had the privilege to open for them at the Hard Rock Cafe back in June and will be doing so again on Oct. 6th.  If you are local to the Pittsburgh  Pa area and would like to come to the show, message me and I can get you tickets!
Anyway...back to last night....Jimi and I had so much fun!  The show was at the Oakmont Yacht Club.  The weather was perfect and after the show there were fireworks.

This was my OOTE

 

























































Later, we stopped at the local market and picked up some food.  I wanted sushi and Jimi wanted fried chicken...and that is exactly what we enjoyed!!!

I just Love our Date Nights!!!


Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. Stop back here for Tutorial Tuesday and then next up.....the Mad Hatter Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment