Sunday, September 30, 2012

Faery Wings....At Last And A Few Favorites.

So, I finally finished my "Midnight Forest" Faery Wings.

 If you follow my blog, you can see pics of my progress.  Jimi is going to help me get some really great pics so that I can make them available in my Etsy Shoppe.

                                                        http://www.miladyleela.etsy.com

I am really happy with how they have turned out.  In addition, this week I finished a necklace that I will also be posting in my Shoppe...it is called, "Kept Secrets"  look for  it  too.  Next up, a Butterfly ribbon bracelet and a Faery Dust necklace is on the agenda for completion♥

I completed a couple of new videos to share  this week too...one of which is in regard to my newest business venture, RD Productions. You can visit me on YouTube any time but below is the link for this particular video.




You can also learn more about this project by visiting our Page on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/RDProductionsforartists.

Please visit there and "Like" our page.



I would say I have been very productive as of late.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment