Sunday, September 16, 2012

Organizing Lately

Hello!!!! This week I have been very busy organizing in my home.  I finally finished organizing my makeup collection and dressing area so as promised, I filmed a video about it.  You can watch it below or on YouTube if you wish.



In addition, I am still working on organizing my studio.  Truthfully, I have art supplies all over my house and sometimes I work in my living room, but my studio is currently in a small area of my kitchen. I love my kitchen, it is really cozy and welcoming so working there feels really good for me.  As soon as I am done getting things the way I want them, I will share pics and/or a video of the space with you.

Also this week, I filmed two other video's ....one of which is an OOTD and can be viewed below.






The other....linked here:http://youtu.be/tUzwEr4-Zt8

How was your week?  Hope it was lovely♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment