Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Summer Jewelry Show


Hello my Friends!!  Yesterday was the Jewelry Show that I have been talking about for the last several weeks.  If you follow my Social networks, you will know that I had been preparing for it and sendingout invitations and reminders.  One of which was this...
 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=637169566301149&set=vb.100000243331033&type=2&theater

Anyway, it was a great day and I was totally Happy with my new Background Display!!!!  I thought you might like to see some photo's of the Show.

 Thanks to all of you that came out to the Show! I will be participating in several other shows this Autumn Season, so hope to see you there too....I will have many more new Designs to share.  A brand new collection of Mermaid inspired jewelry is in the works♥  Super excited for that!!! If you do not live local to come to my shows, some of my treasures are in my Etsy Shoppe http://www.miladyleela.etsy.com or you can message me about any designs you see or hear me talk about that may not be in my Shoppe.

Come back soon to visit me here as I will be sharing another "Kitchen Spells" Post soon!!!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment