Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Photo Shoot

Hello there Friends!

This past Saturday was an amazing day!!!! Jimi and I took my daughter to a Photo Shoot for her Senior High School Pictures.  The Photo's were taken by our Friends Carlos and Debra Fonseca who own a Photography Business near our home.   Nikki is such a great model...all of her photo's came out really nice.  While she was getting Photographed, I filmed a video of the location and also took a few photo's myself.

I will be posting more of my photo's from the shoot soon and will also share the video of course.

Sunday was a nice relaxing day...I visited my older daughter and grand-baby, did a bit of shopping for the house and enjoyed some shows we DVR'd ...there was a full moon on Sunday night but it was so cloudy, I could not even see it...although the energy was felt.

I hope you had a nice weekend and took time to enjoy it.  Be back soon with more of the photo's and video soon.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment