Friday, November 29, 2013

Special Memories

Hello My Friends!

It was a lovely day spending time with my Family on Thanksgiving!  The food was so delicious and plentiful.  I captured a few photo's from the day to share.

 My Daughter Kelly and Grand Baby Summer♥

My Dad Carving The Turkey..his Yearly Ritual♥

My Two Favorite Men!!!!! My Dad and Jimi♥

I had hoped to take more photo's but I did not want to miss any of the precious Family time we were sharing.  My Step-Mom sent me home with so many treasures...She and Dad will be moving to Florida this Spring so they are slowly cleaning out their home and sharing their treasures with the family.  I cam home with beautiful baskets to add to my collection, a huge and gorgeous flowering Christmas Cactus and framed photo's of family memorabilia. 

Jimi and I will also be receiving several pieces of furniture that include my Dad's prized Oak Roll Top Desk.
We are going to have to make arrangements to move the furniture to our home..I can not wait!  What treasures I say♥

I am so thankful for having such a wonderful and amazingly Loving Family!  I am also thankful for all of the love and support that I have been given from you all as well.  Your Blessings to me have been amazing!! Thank you so much..I appreciate everyone of you so much more than you could really imagine! Just know that I do♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

 P.S.  I have so much to share with you so stay tuned for some exciting news and other surprises!

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is your family! Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable. You look too young to be a grandma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Summer looks around my son's age, she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope yours was lovely too Shell!!! I agree, Summer is so adorable...what can I say? She's my Grand-Baby♥

      Delete