Friday, December 20, 2013

Lovely Handmade Gifts

Hello Friends,

I mentioned before that I was making Beauty Baskets for Christmas Gifts this year. To put into the baskets, I have created adorable little goats milk soaps with Vanilla, Oats and sandalwood.  I then then topped each with a tiny rose bud. I also created soaps with the same ingredients but instead of topping each with a rose bud, I sprinkled the tops with a beautiful mint green Faery Dust.  In addition, I concocted Sinusitis Bath Salts and placed some in delicate chiffon pouches. I mailed a tiny package to a friend of mine and she took this beautiful photo of the gifts she received.

 I also created amazingly colorful and scented Bath Salts that I placed in jars, added a lovely tag and attached a tiny bauble.  The scents of the jars I created were: Cinnamon/Clove, English Lavender, Mint, Lemon and Orange.  Below is a photo of a few of the jars I will be gifting.

Needless to say, creating these lovelies made my home smell AMAZING!!!! I really enjoy creating these types of gifts. 
Have you been making gifts this Holiday Season?  If so, I would love to hear what you have been working on.

Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

*Soaps and Salt (first photo) courtesy of my friend Tina Mamula

2 comments:

  1. I love this soap!!!! I had a dry patch that wouldn't go away and with the soap, it's softening up. My skin feels AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, I am so glad that it is working for you♥
      xoxo

      Delete