Wednesday, December 18, 2013

~Mysterious Origin~


We have finally finished the song that we have been working on in the Music Studio!  It was a project that is very near and dear to my heart.  The words for the lyrics came to me in a dream on night and I awoke to write them down.  After a long process of hard work, determination and Love....This is the finished project.  I have put together a preliminary video of it so that I can begin sharing it.

 My plan is to put together more of a story line video that relates to the lyrics.  That, however, will have to be a future project.  I am currently working on other tunes to be able to put together a Conceptual Album with the Title of it being  ~Mysterious Origin~.
Please let us know what you think of the song by leaving me a comment on Facebook and/or Twitter with the hashtag #denamillersings.
Of course you can always leave a comment here too.

Thanks so much for taking a listen♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. You can also listen to this song on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/dena-miller

No comments:

Post a Comment