Thursday, September 4, 2014

Harvest Moon Manifestations

The Harvest Moon Energy has helped me to Manifest my Idea for this Magical Soap Creation!!!
Introducing Pumpkin Spice Goats Milk Soap.
Visit me in my Etsy Boutique for more information about this lovely creation.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/202283201/pumpkin-spice-magical-soap-creations-for?ref=shop_home_feat_4

I have also filmed a YouTube Video describing my Soaps in a little more detail,  I will be uploading the video soon. Please feel free to visit me there too if you wish♥

I hope you are having a wonderful week....

Much Love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummmyyyyy yumm! Pumpkin spice! Your soaps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look even more beautiful in person!!!! Thanks so much My Dear!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete