Saturday, August 30, 2014

Little Treasures and More Magical Moments

I have just created these lovely and tiny Protection Amulets.  Each are filled with a special handcrafted Herbal Blend.  I just love how they turned out!!
I
I also uploaded a video to describe them in more detail.


In addition, I have also created the most special :Magical Moments" Cauldron Candles.  These are new to my collection.



I am really loving creating new Candles to this Collection.  You will be able to find these and the Protection Amulets at my Trunk Show.  They will also be available in my Etsy Boutique.

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love love those cauldron candles! They are magickal as can be! You have truly found your niche Miss Dena, beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I am so happy that you love them!!!!
      Thank you so much Lovely Girl♥
      Xo

      Delete
  2. I have to hop over to your shop, soon. The candles and the tiny amulets look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Shell!!! I hope you are doing well!
      Blessings Dear Friend!

      Delete