Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Beautiful Day for Holiday Shopping

Today was my Trunk Show No. 3 for the Autumn Season.  It was an awesome day!!!!  This was my last show before the Holidays.  I am focusing now on Online or local orders.  Visit me at http://www.miladyleela.com for all of the links to my Social Networks.
If you have any questions in regard to purchasing for the Holidays, please feel free to message me via email or leave me a comment at any one of my pages.
 Magical Hair Adornments

 Blessings Orbs

 Beeswax Candles...

 and Melts

 Magical Moments Soap Creations

 Loose Incense Blends

 Eucalyptus Bundles

and Candle Cauldrons to name a few of my Magically Infused Treasures.

Holiday shopping time is here....make your life easier by shopping online.  I would be honored to send you the perfect treasure that you hand select for that special someone♥

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. You make some really beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you so much!
      Many Blessings Love♥

      Delete
  2. Everything is just sooo beautiful! I have been enjoying the local craft shows immensely. So many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you!!! This is such a great time of year to visit local artist..have fun!
      Bright Blessings♥

      Delete