Friday, November 21, 2014

Speaking Truth ~ Yesterday She Chose Me

Yesterday, She chose me!!!!  The Morrigan.  I have always been interested in her and know that in my past, she was with me quite often but I was not even aware.  Since I have been on this spiritual path, things in my life have been mostly happy and in good harmony. Yesterday however, strife hit me like a ton of bricks!  I woke up in the morning and could not shake off the blues at all.  It literally took me until tonight as I type this to really start to feel a Spiritual lift.  I am dealing with some issues that have surfaced from my past and also with things that concern my day job.  I am hoping to make come changes regarding my work situation in the near future.  In doing so, I will be able to get back to myself and allow my Creative Spirit to shine bright again.
I know that I am not really being clear about what I am saying but it is a personal thing that I just need to work on. 
Some of it is shadow work which is hard stuff  but I will get through it.  It is all a part of being human to experience these times.  Tomorrow is always new day....I am grateful in knowing that.

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. She is a wonderful warrior woman, one of the reasons i chose to take her name for my own. May she inspire you through your hard times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you so much for that!!!1 She is truly is an inspiration and I feel that she will protect me through those hard times♥

      Delete
  2. Well this sounds deep, and amazing, and profound. But frightening and difficult too. It will be a learning experience, for certain. I believe you will make it to the other side stronger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jennifer!
      Love you for your support dear Girl♥

      Delete