Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Magical Spaces of Home



Sending you Many Blessings for Beauty, Love and Compassion
Today and Always

 This Lovely Candle is placed in my Kitchen.  I have a tabletop Altar and I love it so very much...it is a constant reminder that there is peace within these walls.
 I adore creating Prayer Candles. I created this candle to remind me to Live Life Beautifully by Showing Compassion, Peace and Love and Leading by Example.
These Prayer Candles can burn for seven days and can then continue to be used even after the wax has been burned.
You can see how I create these types of Prayer Candles by visiting me on my YouTube Channel.
www.youtube.com/miladyleela
There are two parts to the video : DIY Ostara 7 day Candle.


Much Love,

♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment