Saturday, August 22, 2015

Inspired by The Abalone

I totally adore the look of the Abalone Shell! It is seriously So Beautiful and Magical Indeed.
With that being said, I decided to create a look on my Nails for this week's Manicure to remind me of this Magical Creation from the Sea.
I filmed a video to share the selection of polishes that I used to create this inspired look.



I think that the colors go very well together and I love the iridescent sheen that it creates.  You could also use a bit of a  frosted  Blue..."Trophy Wife" by Essie would be awesome with this look.  I thought of that after the fact so next time I do this, I will also add that color.

Here is a bit of Factual Information about the Abalone I thought you might enjoy♥
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abalone

Also, who else has an Abalone Shell?  I use mine for different things at different times, whenever Spirit Calls me.

Sometimes I use mine to hold my Crystals, sometimes to hold my Wax Dipped Roses from The Rens Festivals that Jimi and I attend and other times, I use it for holding my Smudge Wands and such♥
What do you use yours for?

Hope you day has been absolutely Lovely!!!
Many Blessings and Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela




2 comments: