Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Band and As Promised





A few weeks ago The Band volunteered to perform at the Pittsburgh Marathon. As a thank you from the Sponsors and The City Of Pittsburgh, all who participated as volunteers were invited to a Party and also given tickets to attend the Pittsburgh Pirates game that evening. I have been promising the pictures and finally have posted them for you to see.

A few members of the Band were not able to make it but of those of us that did...we had a fantastic time. We do have a beautiful City I must say!


On another note, I am still trying to learn all the new things on my laptop that have been installed. Everything has been updated, which is great but I have so much to learn and it is frustrating. It will get easier as I continue to learn by trial and error. Although I am so grateful that I have my laptop back...

Hope to post again soon... I have another nail look to share. Until then...
Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment