Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome November

November has arrived!!!! Today I changed our mantel....


The glass vase holds a collection of corks that evokes memories of lovely pastimes and the abundance of a grateful heart. The feathers symbolize our gratitude for nature. The books symbolize our gratitude for the ability to learn and gain knowledge. The roses symbolize the beauty and fragility of life. The pine cone symbolizes our gratitude for trees and how they provide us clean air in which to breathe. The candles symbolize unity, light and spirituality. The potpourri and rocks symbolize the conservation of nature's beauty...and the pumpkin symbolizes the season and our gratitude to be able to grow things in our own little space we call call a garden.


November also welcomes planning and the creation of gifts for giving. I have been working hard on making lovely little things for friends and family. This is one of the gifts I am creating.



I am also creating new ornaments for our tree this year. I mentioned in one of my YouTube videos that we have a new kitty. She is so rambunctious so I need to have ornaments that will not be as breakable. I truly love this season!!!!
I would love to hear what you are grateful for or what you are creating for gifts this year.
Have a beautiful week!!!

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

If you are interested in my YouTube video's you can check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela

No comments:

Post a Comment