Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday and more Gems

Hello again...it is Wednesday already! I have done another nail look this week using once again, "Gems" Nail Polish by Milani. The undercoat is by Sinful Colors and it is called "Rich In Heart".
Can you tell that I am in LOVE with "Gems"!!!
I searched literally for weeks to find it and I am so glad that I did. My girls love it too. I think I may have to purchase a few more for the girls and another for me. I can not imagine not having it now in my Nail Polish Collection. Speaking of my collection, I will be soon doing a new video of which will be of my Nail Polish Collection so stay tuned. I will post it here on my blog and also on my YouTube Channel.

Here is my Nail look of the week.



First apply a Base Coat.
Next apply one heavy or two thin coats of "Rich In Heart".
Apply an even coat of "Gems".
Finish with Poshe' Top Coat

There you have it....another glittered and beautiful nail look.

If you decide to try any one of the nail looks I post, I would love to hear from you.

Enjoy the rest of your week and until next time.....
Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment