Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Golden Feather and Water for Elephants

I was recently at one of my favorite Thrift Shoppe's and found this lovely brooch.
A golden feather with rhinestones. It is truly lovely, I am so glad that I found it. I think it will look nice with a lot of my cardigans or on my navy pea coat. Hmmm, I may even attach it to one of my handbags. So many possibilities I say! Also, I am planning on doing another Haul soon that you will be able to watch on my Youtube Channel. It will be regarding the cosmetics and nail polishes that I recently purchased. I hope to be able to create this video soon. Of course, I will link it here when it is ready.

Last Night, Jimi and I were invited to attend an inaugural dinner for the Mayor in a nearby town. The event was really nice. Later in the evening we rented a movie and snuggled in. We watched "Water for Elephants." My, my, my, what a beautiful movie...so many emotional twists and turns.

If you have not seen it, I recommend it. Let me know what you think about it if you have and if not, please let me know your thoughts after you see it. I just loved it, I could write an entire post on my thoughts about it!!! Anyway, for now, I must scoot. I will be back soon!


Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

P.S. I will be posting some new treasures in the shoppe this week...hope you will visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment