Sunday, January 15, 2012

Masquerade in the Moonlight~~A Nail Tutorial

This is one of the current nail looks that I have been wearing for the last week. I have named it Masquerade in the Moonlight. It has been achieved with a dark purple color and topped with a glitter polish, then sealed with Mega Shine top coat sealer. I just recently purchased the top coat sealer and am really loving it!!! It does everything it claims to do...and that, makes me happy!
Anyway, I want to share a few pics on what my nails look like.

Below, is the video I made which includes a tutorial. The music in this video was created by a dear friend. I think it really adds to the content. I do hope you enjoy the tutorial and give this look a try.



I would love to see pics of your finished look too and your comments are always appreciated and welcomed....with that being said, have a lovely day.

Much Love,

♥♥♥



Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment