Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vintage Hair Rollers and a New Video

I hope everyone has had a good week! I have been super busy with work and the Band but managed the time to film a new video for you. This time; with a friends, help, I found a new setting on my camera. I can now say that my videos will be more in focus and you will be able to read product labels and see better close ups. Yay!!!! The lighting is still a little weird but I think it may be the camera. I am still trying to figure that one out. Anyway, I wanted to share with you a picture of my hot roller set.

I have had this set since I was 16 years old. Oh my gosh, that is so hard to believe!!!!! Yeah, in the 1980's my parents bought this for me. So yeah, it is vintage!!!! It still works like a charm and I am only missing two clips in all those years. I'd say that is amazing!!!
Last night, I used it to roll my hair for our Band Gig. I love the volume it gives to my hair and the curls are so pretty. If you have not tried hot rollers, I truly recommend them. I think you will like what it does to your hair too.
Also, I wanted to share my latest video that has been posted to my Youtube Channel..it includes information on cosmetic products, nail polishes and hair rollers.



Please subscribe to my channel too if you have not yet. I would really appreciate it. I am really loving being able to share information through that vessel as well as here on my blog.

I hope to be back very soon with a fun project tutorial for you and a new nail look.

Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

P.S. I have also posted two new treasures in my Etsy Shoppe. Stop by for a visit if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment