Sunday, April 22, 2012

Doll House Dreams

I have been thinking about creating a doll house lately. A few Christmas' past, Jimi bought me perfume from Victoria's Secret and it came presented in this lovely box.


I knew right then that I would use it for a doll house! Recently, I bought a couple of things from the craft store to use for the doll house. I am envisioning a Victorian Gypsy look. At the moment, I do not know if my house will have levels...however, more than likely it will. There are two sides when the box is opened, so I may create two floors on each side.

I am also thinking about furnishings and such. There will definitely be a dressing room and a sitting room. Lighting is going to be a challenge, although I think it would add so much if I can figure something out. I will keep you posted on the progress of the house. I can not promise when, but will share as I go.

If you have created a doll hose of your own, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.

I will be be back soon with a Tutorial on Tuesday.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment