Sunday, April 1, 2012

Outfit Of The Evening..Loving The Color Purple

Well another week has come to a close. We have been really busy in the Miller Household. Work,Band,Family...keeps us as always, BUSY!!! I recorded and uploaded two videos this week. One of them was a Birthday Celebration for my two girls and the other, an OOTE. Today I wish to share my OOTE video. I am loving the color purple and wear it on my eyes and for my clothing choice. Getting ready for a band gig is always so much fun!!!! I get to style my outfits with lots of Glam, Bam and Shazam!!! Below is the video and a couple of pics from the night.

Pic #1 is us on stage and Pic #2 is with a our newest fan Gale...she caught one of the sticks that Jimi threw into the audience. We all signed it for her of course.



Later this week, I will share the Birthday Celebration. You can visit my YouTube Channel if you wish to view it before I post again.

Be back soon.

Much Love,
♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment