Monday, March 26, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday and A Sunday Afternoon OOTD

Ok...this is not your typical tutorial...but In the video, I share how I achieved the make up look I am wearing and give some tips on application methods. I also share my OOTD...spending a lovely Sunday Afternoon with my Hubby♥ Notice the Rock and Roll tank top? It is one of my favorite thrift shoppe finds.
I do plan on creating a tutorial soon regarding the hair style I am wearing in the video, so be on the lookout for that.



As mentioned, I am really loving the color orange. I think that this shade of orange is perfect for spring nails. Of course, an accent nail of glitter makes a fun statement too.



What color or colors are you loving for Spring? Leave me a comment, I would love to hear your favorites.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment