Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Few Of My Favorites....


Hello there!  Today I have been working diligently on another pair of Faery Wings...this new pair will be called Autumn Leaves.  I'll share a couple of pics of my progress so far.



....In addition, the cool weather always makes me want to enjoy some wonderfully crisp apples.


I enjoy Red Delicious Apples so much!!!!! Yumm!  Do you like apples? What kind do you like?

...and a few of my favorite Beauty Products that I have been loving can be seen below.






Talk to you soon.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. Have you checked out the invitation button to the 5th Annual Halloween Party Hosted by Afancifultwist?  It is going to be a spooktacular time!!!!  View it on the lower right hand sidebar...click on it to take you to the info♥

 











No comments:

Post a Comment