Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Umbrella, Friends and Memorable Travels

I have an obsession...I must admit!  I am really loving Umbrella's.



   My family and I recently traveled to Williamsburg Virginia.These photos above were taken at a really cool place called "The Pottery".  In Williamsburg, we had an amazing time discovering new territory.  We stayed in a time share and it was really lovely.


  Every morning, we would have our breakfast on the porch....



This was our beautiful scenery.


 Friends of ours came to stay with us for an overnight. We shared an evening of  great food and music!

 I prepared a Spaghetti and Meatball dinner for us..below is our Table setting before the meal.


We also enjoyed a nice Red Wine, a wonderful salad and a great loaf of Italian Bread.  After dinner, we sang and shared some acoustic music with Jimi playing the bongo's and Topper on guitar. Topper is responsible for the music on my blog by the way.
 Next morning, we all had breakfast together and then Topper and Bonnie headed home. They live in Virginia so we do not get to see them very often...It was truly a wonderful time getting together with our friends!

While in Williamsburg, I filmed a couple of video's.  Below is one from our discoveries at the Yankee Candle Store




 It was an amazing place and I highly recommend visiting there if you are ever in the area.

Also I filmed our bus tour through Colonial Williamsburg.  You can watch that on my Channel by visiting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdyYF_D8s0M&feature=share&list=UUlGzqOYUCDyMblyNU9NCiAQ


I hope you have had a nice time visiting me here today.  I will be back soon and until then ...

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment