Sunday, November 11, 2012

Reflection


It is so hard to think that time is flying by so fast.....The holidays are almost here!!! I am really excited about that!!!! Before we know it, we will be into the new Year 2013!!! Gosh, so many things have happened for me in this last year.  I am sure for all of you as well.  Many changes have taken place and with that, it seems so much for the better.  Of course at the time, it does not always feel that way.  I do believe that the universe has a way of  correcting itself and that everything happens for a reason in our lives.  We must always search for the good! Take one day at a time and not let the little things get to us.  I challenge you to reflect on the things that have happened in your life over this past year.  I hope that whatever you have gone through or are going through is correcting itself with the powers of your faith and determination to see all things for the better.

We all have a lot to be thankful for this year! Even if it seems that times are hard for you right now, try to think about what you are thankful or grateful for.  I once read that starting a gratitude journal is a good way to help us see the small stuff that happens daily in our lives.  Have any of you done this?  I think it is a great idea.  While we were on Vacation in Williamsburg Virginia, Jimi bought me a lovely pocket journal. They were all so pretty, it was hard to decide which one I wanted. With some deep thought,  I finally decided on the one in my right hand.

 As I type this, I am thinking that this beautiful little journal may just be the perfect place to start my own.  Yes, this is a good idea!!! I am for sure going to start a Gratitude Journal!!!

If this idea inspires you too, please leave me a comment.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Have a beautiful day my Friends
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S.Check out this link below, it is where I discovered about the Gratitude Journal and Sarah has published some fabulous books too, I have read several of them and really enjoyed them♥
http://simpleabundance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment