Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Bread

Hello My Friends,
I mentioned in a previous post that Jimi and I had a lovely time enjoying dinner with friends last week.  I took a dessert and it was so yummy.  My recipe was requested by several of the guests at the party and by our lovely Hostess...so I thought that I would share my recipe with you too.  It is super simple to make.  If you have any questions, leave me a comment♥



Dena’s Pumpkin Bread
1 large can of Pumpkin Pie Mix
1  5 ½ ounce can of evaporated milk
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp ground ginger
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground cloves
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp butter
Extra cinnamon mixed with sugar for sprinkling in bottom of loaf pan and on top of unbaked loaf.
Mix all dry ingredients together
Mix all wet ingredients together
Incorporate dry and wet ingredients and mix well.
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
Pour batter into loaf pan and cook @ 350 degrees for about 1 hour checking regularly by inserting a clean toothpick.
When toothpick comes out clean, loaf is complete.
Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Spread 2 tsp. of butter on top of warm loaf and sprinkle again with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Enjoy!
*Photo courtesy of Google Images
 

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment