Monday, April 1, 2013

In My World

In My world, I have been so busy over the last few months and see that it is probably going to continue that way.  The Band is going through some changes again as we are searching for a new Bass Player.  In addition, Jimi has begun to book us musically in parts too...for example, He books us as a five piece Band, a duo or a trio.  So with that being said, the duo is Marty(our Guitar player) and me and the trio is Jimi(drums) Marty(Guitar) and Me on Vocals. This diversify's  us and keeps us working!  We have our first trio gig this Friday!

Then on Saturday, we have our first duo gig.


Also, I have been working hard on creating video's for my Channel along with making Jewelry for my next Spring Show.  Below is a video I filmed at the Jewelry Reveal Show.  I had written a blog post about it a bit ago but thought that you may like to see how things looked in video too...so below you can watch to see♥



I have also recently filmed a Haul video of  some products I simply could not resist...visit here to see that.
http://youtu.be/LOHbR3FZMTI

Just in case you are wondering, I do post video's a couple times or more each week.  I would love for you to visit me on YouTube by subscribing to my Channel for the most recent uploads.  Not sure if you know that my making video's for YouTube is also another way that allows me to not only pay my bills but share information with you and hopefully entertain you at the same time.  So I do really appreciate your support so much!!!! I love you all for following me in all of my venture's!!

Yesterday was Easter and we had a lovely day!!! I hope you all did too! 
I put together an Easter Basket for my Grand-Daughter Summer...she Love's DORA!!!!





Did you make Easter Baskets this year?  I would love to hear about them or see some of your Photo's.

Well....off to continue organizing my Studio....that is the plan for today♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Neu Home Water Hyacinth Oval Basket with Side Handles 254911 (Google Affiliate Ad)
Neu Home 3-Pc. Sea Grass Basket Set (Google Affiliate Ad)
Winsome 3-Pc. Granville Storage Basket Set - Small (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment