Monday, April 29, 2013

Things I have Been Loving, Mani Monday and Another Spring Jewelry Show!

This month has been a good one I can say that as it comes to a close tomorrow. Our Trio was booked four times already and we just started with that Musical Adventure...  I do look forward to May as it is my Birthday Month, My Mom's Birthday Month,My Mother in-law's Birthday Month My Friend Mary's Birthday Month, My Friend Donna's Birthday Month/Wedding Anniversary to her hubby and Mother's Day, which is also a very special May Event.  Jimi and I have a lot going on in May involving our Band too...We are participating in a Benefit for The Pittsburgh Police Fallen Officers, The Pittsburgh Marathon, Nationality Day's Event and a few other bookings!  Whew!  A lot going on I'd say!  Anyway, I have been loving  several things in the month of April....One of which was the score of the century!!!! Watch this video to see what that is.



Also...today is Monday...Mani Monday!  I have been adoring this look!



I talk about how much I am loving this look here:



Lastly, Yesterday  I participated in displaying my Spring Gypsy Jewelry Collection in another Show.  It was a great time!!! Participating in this event as either a vendor or by taking part in the Chinese Auction held, helped to support Autism Awareness.  I was happy to be a part of this event and made some new friends♥



 Jimi is always such a great help and my Biggest Fan!!! I Love Him!!!♥♥♥ I was able to network with so many people while he took care of business at my display.

 Carol, one of the Ladies I met at the show...she and I had such a great time chatting!! take a peek at the scarf she is wearing...oh so lovely!  She had a whole table display of these.

A great day and a great month indeed!!!

I hope that things have been going well in your world too!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Dozen Roses Crystallized Manicure/Pedicure Set (Google Affiliate Ad)
Wood Jewelry Box (Google Affiliate Ad)
Leather Valet Box (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment