Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Creating an Email List!

 Hi There Friends! I just recenty posted this on my Facebook Pages: 


 Hello Friends!!!! I wanted to share with you that I am developing an Email List for my Company Happenings. I would love to add anyone that is interested in receiving information about shows, news etc. Please either private message me your Email addr. via my personal page.. http://www.facebook.com/denakmiller or send your email addr. to: miladyleela@gmail.com
I appreciate all of your support very much!!!! It truly inspires me to continue doing what I LOVE to do♥

                                                                           ~~~
I would love for you all here to join my list as well.  If you have a Facebook Page, send me a friend request too along with your email address. No worries if you do not have a Facebook Page...you can just email me that you want me to add you to the list.  

I look forward to be able to reach you all via email to share the News of my Company Milady Leela Enterprises! Once again, I appreciate you all so much for your support...xoxo!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. Take a peek here...to see what went on this past weekend! 

 
...and, have you visited me in My Living Room? You can by going here: 
http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela



Lane McKenzie Fabric Reclining Sectional - 3 pc. - Living Room Sets (Google Affiliate Ad) 
Bedford Bar Cabinet (Google Affiliate Ad) 
New Balance 474 Trail Running Shoes - Women (Google Affiliate Ad)
Asics Gel-Invasion High-Performance Running Shoes - Men (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment